N-tier application architecture provides a model by which developers can create flexible and reusable applications. The most common is 3-tier archite ...
Latest Job Interview Questions
- What are the advantages of the demat account?
- Tell us about the last time you lost your temper? Did you take personal accountability for this situation?
- What is GAAP? Name at least three of the principles
- Can a Silverlight application create or change Office Documents via Open XML?
- How would you sort a linked list?