The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More questions on this subject:
- Cutting the cake on equal parts in one cut
- Explain XSS and how to prevent it?
- Drinking beer interview puzzle
- Difference between Vector and ArrayList?
- What's the difference between DELETE TABLE and TRUNCATE TABLE commands?
- Explain the difference between the size and capacity of a Vector?
- Explain Isolation Level?
- Difference between HashMap and HashTable?
- Given a line of text, write a regular expression to strip all the HTML tags from it?