The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Correlated topics from same category
- Numbers puzzle
- Coins in the box
- Self defining number
- Explain copy constructor?
- Can an unreachable object become reachable again?
- What one should take care of while serializing the object?
- Can a ArrayList contain heterogenous objects?
- Explain the advantages of JMS?
- Question eight problem: Find minimum number of steps