The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How would you sort a linked list?
- Cubic array
- Self defining number
- SQL statement to aggregate multiplied rows
- Can you write a C++ function to check if the stack grows up or down
- What if the static modifier is removed from the signature of the main method?
- Explain the difference between an OUTPUT parameter and a return parameter?
- Explain the difference between static and non-static variables?