The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More questions on the subject:
- Coins in the box
- What is XSS and how to prevent it?
- N-Gas stations question
- Design an alogrithms and data structure to retrieve median of vector (array) in constant time.
- What happens if remove( ) is never invoked on a session bean?
- Explain daemon thread and which method is used to create the daemon thread?
- Can an application have multiple classes having main method?
- Can the primary key in the entity bean be a Java primitive type such as int?
- Are you aware of any major JMS products available in the market?