The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- Pirates have to decide how to divide their loot of gold coins
- Boys and Girls Google interview question
- What type of parameter passing does Java support?
- Explain XSS and how to prevent it?
- What are the advantages of ASP.NET MVC?
- Please explain the List interface?
- What is copy constructor?
- How would you execute a SQL query in Oracle 8?
- Boxing/Unboxing coding task
- How would you sort array of UTF-8 strings?