The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Suggested interview questions
- Numbers teaser
- B boxes and N dollar bills
- Virus spreading algorithm
- How can you ensure that a table named TableB with a field named Fld1 will only have those values in the Fld1 field that
- Can you tell me what is the catch or declare rule for method declarations?
- Explain Transaction?
- Can you tell me what is the difference between struct and class in .NET?
- Boxing/Unboxing coding task
- Count number of trailing zeros in a given number
- Please explain the callback methods in Entity beans?