The general problem is you will be given n balls and one of them is either heavier or lighter and you are asked to find out the minimum number of weighings using a common balance required to find out the odd one out.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Drinking beer interview question
- Numbers puzzle
- Pirates have to decide how to divide their loot of gold coins
- Where would you put the validation logic for your MVC application?
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- Please explain the difference between array and linked list ?
- Reverse digits in integer x and return the resulting int