You are looking for objects such as: tables, views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures; it's even better if they mention additional objects such as triggers. It's not a good sign if an applicant cannot answer this basic question.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Similar topics to review
- Can you tell me what is an index? What types of indexes are available in SQL Server 2000?
- What does NULL mean?
- Please explain a performance consideration of having too many indexes on a production online transaction processing (OLTP)table
- Replace multiple spaces in the string with single space
- Please explain the Collection interface?
- What namespace you need to include to use ASP.NET MVC?
- What is ASP.NET MVC?
- What is the catch or declare rule for method declarations?
- Can you tell me what is encapsulation?