You are looking for objects such as: tables, views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures; it's even better if they mention additional objects such as triggers. It's not a good sign if an applicant cannot answer this basic question.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More links from same category
- Can you tell me what is a performance consideration of having too many indexes on a production online transaction processing (OLTP)table
- Explain the difference between an OUTPUT parameter and a return parameter?
- What can be used to ensure that a field in a table only accepts a certain range of values?
- Write the method void Clean(Node root) which would clean Nodes but don’t use the recursion
- Please explain the SimpleTimeZone class?
- What happens to an unhandled exception?
- Can you tell me what are CRC cards?
- Recognize date parsing regular expression (Regex)
- Explain a LiveLock?