You are looking for objects such as: tables, views, user-defined functions, and stored procedures; it's even better if they mention additional objects such as triggers. It's not a good sign if an applicant cannot answer this basic question.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- What is an index? What types of indexes are available in SQL Server 2000?
- Please explain the difference between an OUTPUT parameter and a return parameter?
- What does NULL mean?
- Please write the class definition for the n-tree data structure with each node containing string storage for data
- How to generate random linked list?
- Explain the types of messaging?
- Develop a function which would print Fibonacci numbers up to given maximum
- The interview question about two skydivers
- Please explain HashMap and Map?
- Explain a deployment diagram?
- If I write return at the end of the try block, will the finally block still execute?