With respect to multithreading, synchronization is the capability to control the access of multiple threads to shared resources. Without synchronization, it is possible for one thread to modify a shared variable while another thread is in the process of using or updating same shared variable. This usually leads to significant errors.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Similar Interview Questions
- How would you sort a linked list?
- When you initialize the vuser what happen?
- How to load the *.vbs or test generating script in a new machine?
- Please write the class definition for the n-tree data structure with each node containing string storage for data
- If I do not provide any arguments on the command line, then the String array of Main method will be empty of null?
- Can you write a C++ function to check if the stack grows up or down
- The interview question about two skydivers
- Write a function which will insert a number into the correct location of the Binary Search Tree