Print args.length. It will print 0. That means it is empty. But if it would have been null then it would have thrown a NullPointerException on attempting to print args.length.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Similar topics to review
- Please explain Externalizable interface?
- How do you check the current item value in the list after I open a web page with this list in WinRunner
- What do you mean by path?
- Explain the life cycle methods of a Servlet.
- Please explain DTC?
- How to post a BUG
- Can you tell me what is serialization?
- How are this() and super() used with constructors?
- How to fast multiply a number by 7?
- Can you tell me what is Linked List?