Print args.length. It will print 0. That means it is empty. But if it would have been null then it would have thrown a NullPointerException on attempting to print args.length.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How will you write an integration test case?
- Find the sum of largest sub-sequence in a given array of integers?
- Find largest subset of increasing pair in an array of integers
- Explain the difference b/w variable declared inside a declaration part and variable declared in scriplet part?
- Can a vector contain heterogenous objects?
- How would you reference custom font in Silverlight XAP ?
- Insert and Remove operations on single linked list based on the Node value
- Explain dependency injection (DI) pattern?
- Can a Silverlight application create or change Office Documents via Open XML?
- How do you delete a record from a database?
- Please explain Externalizable?