Print args.length. It will print 0. That means it is empty. But if it would have been null then it would have thrown a NullPointerException on attempting to print args.length.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More questions on the subject:
- Cubic array
- What method must be implemented by all threads?
- Explain the steps in volved in sanity testing?
- Replace multiple spaces in the string with single space
- Which java.util classes and interfaces support event handling?
- Please explain most efficient way to half a number?
- Please explain the Characteristics of Easily Maintainable Code?