Deadlock is a situation when two processes, each having a lock on one piece of data, attempt to acquire a lock on the other's piece. Each process would wait indefinitely for the other to release the lock, unless one of the user processes is terminated. SQL Server detects deadlocks and terminates one user's process
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- What is Transaction?
- Can you tell me what is a LiveLock?
- What does NULL mean?
- Find nth lexicographic permutation in constant time O(1)
- What's the difference between DELETE TABLE and TRUNCATE TABLE commands?
- What happens if remove( ) is never invoked on a session bean?
- Do I need to import java.lang package any time? Why ?