Deadlock is a situation when two processes, each having a lock on one piece of data, attempt to acquire a lock on the other's piece. Each process would wait indefinitely for the other to release the lock, unless one of the user processes is terminated. SQL Server detects deadlocks and terminates one user's process
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Similar Interview Questions
- What is Transaction?
- How can you ensure that a table named TableB with a field named Fld1 will only have those values in the Fld1 field that
- What's difference between linear, binary and hash access?
- How to find 6th highest salary from Employee table?
- Fibonacci numbers interview questions
- Explain the purpose of garbage collection in Java, and when is it used?
- Compute the sum of all the values in the nodes of a single linked list
- Merging Arrays Interview Question
- Develop a function to reverse string in C#
- Write an SQL Query to Delete Duplicate records from a table using ROWID?