Deadlock is a situation when two processes, each having a lock on one piece of data, attempt to acquire a lock on the other's piece. Each process would wait indefinitely for the other to release the lock, unless one of the user processes is terminated. SQL Server detects deadlocks and terminates one user's process
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More links from same category
- How can you ensure that a table named TableB with a field named Fld1 will only have those values in the Fld1 field that
- What is SQL state database?
- What's difference between linear, binary and hash access?
- Compute the sum of all the values in the nodes of a single linked list
- What version of Oracle database did you use?
- Please explain daemon thread and which method is used to create the daemon thread?
- Explain difference between Pivot and Crosstab Query
- Please explain the Collections API?
- Can the primary key in the entity bean be a Java primitive type such as int?