Activity diagrams are a loosely defined diagram technique for showing workflows of stepwise activities and actions, with support for choice, iteration and concurrency. In the Unified Modeling Language, activity diagrams can be used to describe the business and operational step-by-step workflows of components in a system (source: Wikipedia)
- What are the advantages of the demat account?
- Tell us about the last time you lost your temper? Did you take personal accountability for this situation?
- What is GAAP? Name at least three of the principles
- Can a Silverlight application create or change Office Documents via Open XML?
- How would you sort a linked list?