The Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MS DTC) is a transaction manager that allows client applications to include several different sources of data in one transaction. MS DTC coordinates committing the distributed transaction across all the servers enlisted in the transaction.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Explain DTS?
- Explain Isolation Level?
- General and Basic Technical Questions (Microsoft screening)
- Please explain pass by reference and passby value?
- Can a Silverlight application create or change Office Documents via Open XML?
- Explain Externalizable interface?
- Write a function to check if the number is even
- How can I find the total number of records in a table?
- Puzzle eight question: Find minimum number of steps
- Can you tell me what is the Collections API?