1-name of the vuser script . 2-the type of the vuser. 3-the location(path). 4-command line option.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Correlated topics from same category
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- What in percentile graph in Load Runner
- How do you find out where correlation is required? Give few examples from your projects?
- What kind of inputs do we need from the end user to start proper testing?
- How do you edit checklist file and when do you need to edit the checklist file?
- Explain Data - driven automation?
- Can you explain the concept of orthogonal array?
- Please explain Six sigma?
- what are the section contain by the vugen while creating a vuser script .