Coverage is a form of white box testing activity. It describes the measure to which the code has been tested The following are the types of coverage techniques
- Statement Coverage - Execute all statements at least once.
- Decision Coverage- Execute each decision direction at least once.
- Condition Coverage - Execute each decision with all possible outcomes at least once.
- Decision/Condition Coverage - Execute all possible combinations of condition outcomes In each decision. Treat all iterations as two-way conditions exercising the loop zero times and one time.
- Multiple Condition Coverage - Invoke each point of entry at least once.