Is a document that describes the objectives, scope, approach and focuses on the software testing afford.A test plan documents the strategy that will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design specifications and other requirements.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How would you sort a linked list?
- Please explain table-driven testing?
- Please explain Dynamic CSS?
- What’s the difference between system and acceptance testing?
- How do you view the results of file comparison?
- How do you view the contents of the GUI map?
- Can you explain TPA analysis?
- what is the load runner start-transaction and its syntax.
- What Component of LoadRunner would you use to record a Script?