Is a document that describes the objectives, scope, approach and focuses on the software testing afford.A test plan documents the strategy that will be used to verify and ensure that a product or system meets its design specifications and other requirements.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Find a loop in linked list
- Can you tell me what is whitebox testing?
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- What do you verify with the sync point for screen area and what command it generates, explain synta
- How would u manipulate the script so that when the test is run it takes a new login name?
- What is meant by measure and metrics?
- what is candidate release??
- How do you write user defined functions in LR? Give me few functions you wrote in your previous project?
- When do you feel you need to modify the logical name?