I belong to several professional organizations and attend as many meetings and conventions as my schedule and budget allows. It's also important to read periodicals and journals which keep one abreast of changes.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Can you tell me what is the vuser in Load Runner scenario ?
- How would you sort a linked list?
- Please explain XSS and how to prevent it?
- Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a task.
- Can you tell me about your experience in working with volunteers.
- Can you tell me about the last time you lost your temper? Did you take personal accountability for this situation?
- Can you tell about a time when you chose to trust someone? What was the outcome?
- In what ways are you trying to improve yourself?
- Can you tell me how you keep your job knowledge current with the on going changes in the industry.
- What have you done in the past to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Can you recall a situation that changed you, how did it change you