I have taken several online and in person classes in computers and business law. Most were for credit but a few were non-credit courses. I benefited the most from the computer classes because computer software changes so quickly - it's best to be the employee with the most current knowledge.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Correlated topics from same category
- How many types of Actions are there in QTP?
- How will you write an integration test case?
- How to load the *.vbs or test generating script in a new machine?
- How do you handle multiple deadlines/projects while maintaining quality of work?
- How often do you discuss a subordinate's performance?
- Can you recall a situation you used humor in a presentation? Did it work? If you had to give the same presentation again, how would you change it?
- Can you recall a situation when you had to digg to the root of the task. How did you go about solving the task?
- Rate yourself from one to ten on your work ethic, with ten being the best.
- Name a time when you had to answer to two supervisors