I have found that when I speak too quickly, I tend to make more mistakes. It's important to slow down and really listen to the words you are saying. It is also really important to think before you speak.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Please explain rendezvous point?
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- What kind of communication situations cause you difficulty? Give an example.
- What will you do in the first week at work?
- Please tell about a time when you chose to trust someone? What was the outcome?
- Please explain some of the challenges working with federal agencies?
- What would you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- Rate yourself from one to ten on your work ethic, with ten being the best.
- When was the last time that you thought outside of the box and how did you do it?
- Tell us me about a time in which you had to use your written communication skills in order to deliver important point