I have found that when I speak too quickly, I tend to make more mistakes. It's important to slow down and really listen to the words you are saying. It is also really important to think before you speak.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Can you tell me what is MS-windows?
- Explain the vuser in Load Runner scenario ?
- Explain load runner Agent?
- Assume that you are a candidate in the coming general election. Tell me why you are the best candidate in the field?
- What have you done to become better qualified for your career?
- Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a question.
- How many projects do you work at once? Please describe.
- What has been your experience in interacting with customers in person and on the telephone?
- Tell me about time you disagreed with a co-worker
- Describe a situation when you met the needs of a client who did not make it clear what he wanted.