I have found that when I speak too quickly, I tend to make more mistakes. It's important to slow down and really listen to the words you are saying. It is also really important to think before you speak.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- When the rendezvous point is inserted?
- Can you tell me what is Dynamic CSS?
- How often do you discuss a subordinate's performance?
- What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
- Explain your three greatest strengths?
- How would your previous employer describe your overall performance?
- Rate yourself from one to ten on your work ethic, with ten being the best.