On the occasions when I find myself in disagreement with my supervisor, I present my side of the discussion in a professional manner. I back up my argument with facts and figures. However, one must always keep in mind that the supervisor gets the final say.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
More questions on the subject:
- Can you tell me what is the vuser in Load Runner scenario ?
- Please explain V model in manual testing?
- What kinds of testing do you know?
- Describe the most creative work-related project which you have carried out.
- What did you do the last time you were asked to submit a report that due to time constraints, compromised quality
- Can you tell me about a time you had to speak-up (be assertive) in order to get a point across that was important to you?
- What do you think your supervisor would say about your work
- Have you ever been in a situation where you had to settle an argument between two friends? What did you do?
- How would your previous employer describe your overall performance?