On the occasions when I find myself in disagreement with my supervisor, I present my side of the discussion in a professional manner. I back up my argument with facts and figures. However, one must always keep in mind that the supervisor gets the final say.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Similar Interview Questions
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- How to load the *.vbs or test generating script in a new machine?
- What do you mean by path?
- What part of your current job are you most comfortable with?
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- What impact did you have on your last job?
- What situations make you lose your temper?
- What do you want to gain from this position?