On the occasions when I find myself in disagreement with my supervisor, I present my side of the discussion in a professional manner. I back up my argument with facts and figures. However, one must always keep in mind that the supervisor gets the final say.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- Tell us about the worst supervisor you’ve worked under.
- When the rendezvous point is inserted?
- What traits do you think make up an ideal supervisor / boss?
- Please explain the toughest group that your ever had to get cooperation from?
- Can you tell about a time when you chose to trust someone? What was the outcome?
- Tell me about a time you used humor in a presentation? Did it work? If you had to give the same presentation again, how would you change it?
- Describe a politically sensitive situation that you were in and how you handled the situation.
- What kind of communication situations cause you difficulty?
- What impact did you have in your last job?