When interviewing for a Sales position, it is already a given that you are a "people person' and 'enjoy working with people'. Try to think of the real reason why you want to be in Sales. Be honest, for most people, it is because of the money. It is simple, the harder you work, the more money you have to make potentially. That shows a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit that is one of the foundations of Sales.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
- How do you ensure that only one instance of your .NET application runs on user machine ?
- Find a loop in linked list
- Can you tell us about yourself
- Tell about the most difficult or frustrating individual that you’ve ever had to work with, and how you managed it ?
- Give an example of an important goal you set in the past. Tell s about your success in reaching it.
- Making a decision what kind of thought process did you go through?
- Can you tell me about a training program that you have developed or enhanced.
- Tell us about a situation that would demonstrate the level of confidence your manager has in you.