Many times I find projects actually can go smoother without constant supervision. On the several occasions I have had, things went smoothly. If I didn't know how to do something, I called someone who could tell me how.
- General Questions
- Technical Questions
- Project Management Questions
- Job Interview Puzzles
- Interview Advice
Analogous Topics from other users
- When the rendezvous point is inserted?
- How would you sort a linked list?
- SQL Cross Join
- Have you ever had a subordinate whose performance was consistently marginal?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
- Give an example of a time in which you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision
- What motivates you?
- Can you tell me about a situation that would show the confidence your coworkers have in you.
- How much salary do you expect?